Mental Health and Wellbeing
We have a variety of wonderful at home learning activities for each of your subject areas in addition to some wonderful career guidance. However, during this time of crisis and uncertantity it is important that you look after yourself. Make sure to also utilise the below resources around mental health and wellbeing.
1. This is a quiz based on how you've been feeling in the last two weeks then it gives you tips of what you can do to improve your well being.
2. Online exercise classes you can take part in:
Youtube - Joe Wicks - PE with Joe Wicks
HITT sessions -
7 minute workouts -
3. Learning to cook:
About BBC Good Food. We are the UK’s number one food brand. Whether you’re looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we’re here to help.
4. Online quiz's and games:
Quizzes. Thousands of fun quizzes on your favourite characters, TV shows, YouTubers and more. From expertly crafted personality quizzes to trivia quizzes about all the things you love, we've got a quiz for you!
6. Try to take up new hobbies:
- write a blog - https://www.simplesite.com/startwiz/segmentation
- scrap book important events
- reading - https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/sep/21/best-books-of-the-21st-century
- listen to podcasts
- learn magic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU1cJFC2egk
7. Useful websites: